– MedPalyno 2017 e-Book available now!
– Help to a responsible food consumption.
– PRIZES to oral and poster presentations!
– Latest and practical information.
– Would you like to have a souvenir from MedPalyno 2017?
– New Program PDF version 5.0 is available!
– New Program PDF version 3.0 is available!
– A Program PDF version is now available!
– Guidelines for Oral and Poster communications are now available!
– A 10kms “Run for fun race” will take place on the 4th of September at 19h
– Last available rooms!
– Final decision – APLE Grants to MedPalyno 2017
-Early fee inscriptions for MedPalyno 2017 has been extended until June 9th
– Deadline for sending back the corrected version of the abstracts is onWednesday, May 31th
– Deadline for grants application is on Friday, April 30th
– Deadline to the abstract submission for MedPalyno is on Monday, April 3rd
– APLE and APLF offer grants valid for the registration to MedPalyno 2017.
– Deadline of the Abstract Submission for MedPalyno 2017 has been extended until April 3rd.
– Information about the registration and accommodation is available
– Information about Abstract submission is available
Please, help us to make a sustainable use of the meals answering YES or NOT to each case. Let us know before 30 August writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’ll be having the meal on Monday 4th September (13-14:30 h)
- I’ll be having the meal on Tuesday 5 th September (13:15-14:30 h)
Would you like to have a souvenir from MedPalyno 2017?
If yes, let us know as soon as possible and best before 30 August writing to email@example.com
The organizing societies (APLE, GPPSBI and APLF) have accorded to give 8 prizes to the best presentations, distributed as follows:
- AEROBIOLOGY – 2 prizes for Poster and 1 prize for Oral presentations
- MELISSOPALYNOLOGY – 1 prize
- PALEOPALYNOLOGY – 2 prizes for Poster and 1 prize for Oral presentations
- POLLEN MORPHOLOGY, BIOLOGY AND BIOCHEMISTRY– 1 prize
The prizes will be delivered during the Closing Ceremony
Remember to follow the presentation norms and GOOD LUCK!
Although we recommend to make the presentation in English; Spanish, Italian and French languages will also be admitted.
It is my pleasure to announce you that we are organizing
on behalf of the Asociación de Palinólogos de Lengua Española (APLE), the Gruppo di Palinologia e Paleobotanica della Società Botanica Italiana (GPPSBI) and the Association des Palynologues de Langue Française (APLF).
The Mediterranean Palynology Symposium 2017 will be held in Barcelona city center (UPF School of Management, Balmes 132-134), in September 4 – 6, 2017.
For the first time, three palynological societies around the Mediterranean (from Spain, Italy and France) plus palynologists from Greece, organize a joint Symposium. The diversity of pollen and spores related themes, together with the multiculturalism of the participants, will provide a forum for analysis, discussion and ideas exchange around the latest research offering great opportunities for interdisciplinary future collaborations.
Barcelona is a cosmopolitan city that promises to be a wonderful Symposium venue. It offers excellent possibilities for the development of the scientific meeting as well as a bunch of opportunities for the free time. It is an easy connected destination, has excellent hotels and restaurants for all budgets, monuments, parks, shopping, market squares and other places to visit, as well as beaches, urban and peri-urban forests and fluvial areas that surround it. The nightlife offers are non-negligible. The public transport system helps to reach everything that is not in walking distance.
I look forward to seeing you at the Symposium!
MedPalyno 2017 President