Although we recommend to make the presentation in English; Spanish, Italian and French languages will also be admitted.
– New Program PDF version is available!
– A Program PDF version is now available!
– A 10kms “Run for fun race” will take place on the 4th of September at 19h- Guidelines for Oral and Poster communications are now available!
– A 10kms “Run for fun race” will take place on the 4th of September at 19h
– Last available rooms!
– Final decision – APLE Grants to MedPalyno 2017
-Early fee inscriptions for MedPalyno 2017 has been extended until June 9th
– Deadline for sending back the corrected version of the abstracts is onWednesday, May 31th
– Deadline for grants application is on Friday, April 30th
– Deadline to the abstract submission for MedPalyno is on Monday, April 3rd
– APLE and APLF offer grants valid for the registration to MedPalyno 2017.
– Deadline of the Abstract Submission for MedPalyno 2017 has been extended until April 3rd.
– Information about the registration and accommodation is available
– Information about Abstract submission is available