– New Program PDF version 3.0 is available!
– A Program PDF version is now available!
– Guidelines for Oral and Poster communications are now available!
– A 10kms “Run for fun race” will take place on the 4th of September at 19h
– Last available rooms!
– Final decision – APLE Grants to MedPalyno 2017
-Early fee inscriptions for MedPalyno 2017 has been extended until June 9th
– Deadline for sending back the corrected version of the abstracts is onWednesday, May 31th
– Deadline for grants application is on Friday, April 30th
– Deadline to the abstract submission for MedPalyno is on Monday, April 3rd
– APLE and APLF offer grants valid for the registration to MedPalyno 2017.
– Deadline of the Abstract Submission for MedPalyno 2017 has been extended until April 3rd.
– Information about the registration and accommodation is available
– Information about Abstract submission is available
Category Archives: News
Although we recommend to make the presentation in English; Spanish, Italian and French languages will also be admitted.
It is my pleasure to announce you that we are organizing on behalf of the Asociación de Palinólogos de Lengua Española (APLE), the Gruppo di Palinologia e Paleobotanica della Società Botanica Italiana (GPPSBI) and the Association des Palynologues de Langue … Continue reading