– MedPalyno 2017 e-Book available now!
– Help to a responsible food consumption.
– PRIZES to oral and poster presentations!
– Latest and practical information.
– Would you like to have a souvenir from MedPalyno 2017?
– New Program PDF version 5.0 is available!
– New Program PDF version 3.0 is available!
– A Program PDF version is now available!
– Guidelines for Oral and Poster communications are now available!
– A 10kms “Run for fun race” will take place on the 4th of September at 19h
– Last available rooms!
– Final decision – APLE Grants to MedPalyno 2017
-Early fee inscriptions for MedPalyno 2017 has been extended until June 9th
– Deadline for sending back the corrected version of the abstracts is onWednesday, May 31th
– Deadline for grants application is on Friday, April 30th
– Deadline to the abstract submission for MedPalyno is on Monday, April 3rd
– APLE and APLF offer grants valid for the registration to MedPalyno 2017.
– Deadline of the Abstract Submission for MedPalyno 2017 has been extended until April 3rd.
– Information about the registration and accommodation is available
– Information about Abstract submission is available
MedPalyno 2017 – Abstracts eBook Advertisements
Please, help us to make a sustainable use of the meals answering YES or NOT to each case. Let us know before 30 August writing to firstname.lastname@example.org I’ll be having the meal on Monday 4th September (13-14:30 h) I’ll be … Continue reading
Would you like to have a souvenir from MedPalyno 2017? If yes, let us know as soon as possible and best before 30 August writing to email@example.com
The organizing societies (APLE, GPPSBI and APLF) have accorded to give 8 prizes to the best presentations, distributed as follows: AEROBIOLOGY – 2 prizes for Poster and 1 prize for Oral presentations MELISSOPALYNOLOGY – 1 prize PALEOPALYNOLOGY – 2 prizes … Continue reading
Get practical information on Barcelona transport options and the Venue of the Symposium